From 40 Days for Life: (www.40DaysforLife.com)
We see the evil and oppression in the world, the arrogance of those who mock God, the millions of innocent lives destroyed because of the greed of a few. Our flesh tells us that we should take justice in our own hands, but instead of vengeance, the Lord calls us to love our enemy, to forgive others as we have been forgiven.
God loves the abortionist and the Planned Parenthood advocate just as much as He loves you. It breaks His heart to see them in bondage to sin and He is giving you this opportunity to introduce them to the Savior who sets the captive free.
Though you may not experience direct interaction with these souls, your presence will not go unnoticed. Your nonverbal communication speaks volumes about the God you serve. Forgiveness is an act of obedience to God (Colossians 3:13). Forgiveness is not condoning or overlooking the wrong behavior of others, but rather it is freeing ourselves so that God can work mightily through us to touch their hearts for Him.
Let’s join our hearts with His in recognizing that those in the abortion industry are not the enemy, but rather they are blinded by the enemy.
News from January and February vigils in Wood Dale:
** During the month of January, we estimate that 78 children's beating hearts were stopped.
** We were able to talk to several men who brought a woman there to kill their baby. Their reasons for this ranged from "it's her choice" to the mom has "health issues." It is always sad to see men relinquishing their God-given role as protector of women and children. But we were heartened to have a young man named Felix stop by to ask us some questions and share that he is writing a pro-life paper for one of his college classes! God is good to send this upstanding man to give us hope for the future.
** During the month of February, we estimate that 83 women had their baby violently taken from them.
** We believe that one woman chose life! We do not have many specifics but we pray that she remains steadfast and courageous.
** Sadly, we are seeing some of the highest numbers of abortions per day than we have ever seen in Wood Dale. Please consider joining us. It always seems like the more prayer warriors we have, the less abortions.
** When we stand vigil at an abortion clinic, our mission has many facets. It is not only to offer help to women and save children's lives. We also are a living memorial to all the children whose lives have been lost at this place of death. In addition, we are an announcement to the community of the evil that exists in their town. Further, we are a beacon of hope for other pro-life people who drive by that they are not alone. Finally, we strive to be ambassadors of Christ to the employees, abortionists, and folks who make deliveries to the abortion mill.
- Like Jason who came to deliver oxygen to the clinic a few weeks ago. He did not know he was delivering to an abortion clinic. He told us, "I'm on your side." Then he said this was his first time here and would be his last. I gave him a Project Rachel and a CareNet brochure so he would know that our mission is one of love.
** Looking for a way to make this Lenten season special? Come sacrifice an hour in prayer with us for these innocent victims at their place of death as a living memorial. Please email or call us. We would love to welcome you at a vigil on any Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. Maria: NWFL526@gmail.com or Laura: 847-651-4877.
Pray for These Abortion Employees
- Nancy: Office manager and post-abortive woman
- Dr. Goyal: owner and operator of 3 suburban and 1 Chicago abortion mill
- *Marisela: Listed as “Medical Records,” She has been sarcastic to us in the past, often sent out to bring unsure women back in.
- Eugene: Orderly/POC. We believe POC stands for “Product of Conception,” which is how abortion clinics refer to babies. This job may require him to reassemble the aborted babies’ precious bodies to make sure no parts were left inside the mother.