“The harvest is abundant but the laborers are few; so ask the master of the harvest to send out laborers for his harvest.” Luke 10:2
Every month in Wood Dale 67 children on average lose their lives to abortion. Each time this happens, it means another mother, father, and family wounded by a choice they will never be able to take back. At times, the tragedy of abortion can feel so overwhelming. We wonder: How is our culture allowing such violence to be perpetrated against its weakest members? Many times we wish there was something - anything - we could do to save even just one life, but maybe we don't even know where to begin. This is why NorthWest Families for Life has partnered with Sidewalk Advocates for Life to bring you -
Life Witness Training!
Do you wish you were better equipped to...
- Respond to pro-abortion arguments
- Communicate clearly your reasons for being pro-life
- Talk to someone considering abortion
- Do more for the pro-life cause
- Speak compassionately to women who have had abortions and guide them to healing
- Save lives on the sidewalk at the abortion facility
Come to Life Witness Training!
Saturday, July 28
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
St. Peter the Apostle Church Hall
551 N. Rush St.
Click here to register TODAY
This location is minutes away from the Wood Dale abortion facility.
At the training you will...
- Watch "Life Witness" training videos from internationally recognized Sidewalk Advocates for Life that will teach you how to peacefully and effectively engage about your pro-life beliefs.
Topics include: How to help an abortion-minded women, How to reach abortion-minded family and friends, How to respond when people bring up the "difficult" situations (rape, incest, life of the mother), How to reach out to abortion workers, and more!
- Hear firsthand accounts and inspiring stories from one of the founders of NorthWest Families for Life
- Ask questions and get tips from seasoned sidewalk counselors and prayer warriors
- Receive a "Life Witness" Training workbook and access to more training modules from SAFL
Whether or not you're considering praying at an abortion clinic,
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU.
Teens and college students encouraged to attend.
Everyone with a heart for the unborn and their mothers.
Every pro-lifer needs these tools
to promote and defend the culture of LIFE!
Reserve your place TODAY by clicking here! Spots are limited.
A free-will donation can be made at the door to help cover the costs.
News from vigils in Wood Dale:
** Over the last 3 months 191 children lost their lives at the corner of Oak and Irving Park Rd at Advantage Healthcare. Yet, no accident reports were filed. No investigations were conducted. No charges were pressed. However, these children were loved and mourned by those who stood vigil at the scene of their deaths.
** If you can no longer ignore the ache in your heart when thinking of these innocent lives lost, then please join us for the "Life Witness Training" on Saturday, July 28 in Itasca (details above and below). Learn what we're all about and why this ministry is seeing miracles every week.
** By the grace of God and the power of prayer, 14 babies and mothers were spared the pain of abortion! Several left crying over what they almost did. Misty told us that she realized her "financial reasons were not enough" to have an abortion. Many left with a gift bag full of resources and a pair of cute baby socks!
Pray for These Abortion Employees
Our vigil update writer: