This Scripture speaks for itself, especially after the election we’ve just witnessed. Please continue to storm heaven today and every day for healing in our country. For peace among Republicans and Democrats. For kindness from both sides instead of boasting or name calling. And especially pray for President-elect Donald Trump that God will work both in him and through him.
Thank you to those of you who made it to our first October NorthWest Families March for Life!
We were blessed with beautiful weather and an enthusiastic crowd! Thank you to our wonderful speakers: Ashley from "Save the One", State Senator Dan McConchie, Joe Scheidler, Dawn Fitzpatrick, Congressman Peter Roskam, State Representative Tom Morrison and Pastor Calvin Lindstrom. We also thank the Crusaders for Life from St. John Cantius and Volo for bringing so much pro-life energy! For videos and photos: www.northwestfamiliesforlife.weebly.com/2016-march-for-life-palatine.html
If you'd like to give suggestions for next year, please feel free to respond to this email. Thank you!
News from October vigils in Wood Dale:
** During the month of October, we estimate that 64 boys and girls were killed at Advantage Health Care.
** However, we were blessed to witness 2 SAVES in October!
- Two girls appearing to be in their 20's pulled into the parking lot and just sat in the car. Prayer warriors offered help and non-stop prayers. Although the girls would not engage in conversation, they left without ever going in after almost ONE hour of sitting in the car. Imagine the battle for the soul of that woman and her child.
- We believe there was another save of a baby conceived in rape. We are unsure of the circumstances but the couple was seen leaving before the doctor arrived. The myth that abortion after rape helps women must be dispelled by the truth. In discussions on this difficult topic, it helps to stay focused on the woman herself. Remind others that it is her baby too, abortion cannot "un-rape" her, the abortion is a further invasive violence against the woman who would now become the perpetrator against an innocent victim (her own child). Finally, I find it helpful to share the amazing statistic that in several studies of rape victims 0% of women who gave life to their child regret the decision. On the other hand, depending on the study, between 70-98% of women who abort their child conceived in rape regret it. For more information: www.abortionfacts.com/reardon/rape-incest-and-abortion-searching-beyond-the-myths or www.SaveThe1.com. You can watch Ashley's brave testimony from NorthWest Families March for Life here.
** Are you feeling called to join a prayer vigil at a clinic but nervous to take that first step? Please email or call us. We were once just like you! We would love to offer information, advice, and support. Maria: NWFL526@gmail.com or Laura: 847-651-4877.
Pray for These Abortion Employees
- Nancy: Office manager and post-abortive woman
- Dr. Goyal: owner and operator of 3 suburban and 1 Chicago abortion mill
- *Marisela: Listed as “Medical Records,” She has been sarcastic to us in the past, often sent out to bring unsure women back in.
- Eugene: Orderly/POC. We believe POC stands for “Product of Conception,” which is how abortion clinics refer to babies. This job may require him to reassemble the aborted babies’ precious bodies to make sure no parts were left inside the mother.