“While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, And cold and heat, And summer and winter, And day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22
Speaking of reaping God’s harvest…
Happy First Birthday Kylee Elise!
One of the babies saved from abortion at Forest View turned 1 year old on January 15. I texted her beautiful mom, Kathy, a Happy Birthday message from all of us. Kathy is 18 now and planning to go back to school. Pray that she finds the right childcare for Klyee and has continued blessings in life. See the attached picture of this precious, joyful little girl who almost became a sad statistic.
For more Joy…
Check out pictures and videos from the January 18 NorthWest Families March for Life in Palatine
www.NorthWestFamiliesforLife.weebly.com and http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140119/news/701109566/
VIGIL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THIS WEEK
Please see the vigil schedule tab for days of the week and times when faithful people will be praying outside seven Chicago-land abortion facilities.
News from the last three Forest View vigils:
** On Thursday, January 16, we estimate that SIX children lost their lives at Forest View.
** People driving by must have been very impressed by your faithfulness to Life despite the cold, because so many drivers honked and waved. Some even stopped to thank us for being there. This is one of the often forgotten reasons to stand vigil. When you are praying outside of an abortion clinic, you are a light of hope for all of the people who drive by too. Through your public witness, you are keeping the plight of the unborn on people’s minds and hearts.
** On Thursday, January 23, we estimate that FIVE women made a “choice” they can never un-do.
** However, one woman chose to come with us to the Women’s Center! We called out to two women and one man as they entered Forest View after the abortionist had already left. They did not respond by looked our way. They came out fairly quickly and came right over to us. They were looking to get an ultrasound but for some reason Forest View said they could not accommodate them. They were thrilled to hear that they could receive a free ultrasound at the Women’s Center that day! I brought them up to the Women’s Center to make their appointment. The mother’s name is Anho. Thank God for this life and for all who work tirelessly at the Women’s Center to save lives.
** On Thursday, January 30, we estimate that TWO babies were killed by a man calling himself a “doctor.”
** If you drive by the vigil at Forest View tomorrow (Thursday) and don’t see us right away, just pull into the 2720 River Rd. building parking lot and you will find us praying in our car. We take frequent breaks to stay warm but it is so very important that we maintain a presence, so that the employees see our faithfulness to them. We believe that God is at work with many of the employees.
Pray for These Forest View Employees
- Nancy: Office manager and post-abortive woman
- Dr. Goyal: owner and operator of Forest View and 4 other suburban and 1 Chicago abortion mill
- Samantha: Was “just answering phones” as a way to make money for culinary school 3 years ago when we first met her. Now she has quit school and appears to be thoroughly invested in the business of abortion.
- *Carmen: New employee, cashier, Catholic. Has Women's Center and Project Rachel cards to give to women inside the clinic. Pray she will be inspired by the Spirit to hand them out.
- *Amber: New employee, Nurse’s assistant, Phlebotomist, Finds abortion “interesting,” refused abortion for her own unplanned pregnancy.
- Brenda: Her boyfriend told us she does not want to work there anymore and is looking for a new job.
- *Marcella: She has been sarcastic to us in the past, often sent out to bring unsure women back in.
*Three starred have a copy of the Abby Johnson letter. You can print a copy of the letter here:www.attwn.org/wp-content/themes/attwn-child/images/attwn-onepage-lightbackground.pdf.