“Get yourself up on a high mountain, O Zion, bearer of good news, Lift up your voice mightily, O Jerusalem, bearer of good news; Lift it up, do not fear. Say to the cities of Judah, ‘Here is your God!’” Isaiah 40:9
We added more than 70 pictures to our website from the January NorthWest Families March for Life in Palatine
Can you find your smiling face among the 700 in the scenes? It’s like playing “Where’s Waldo.” Enjoy! Thank you again to all who united that day in the blizzard and especially all who helped out with the very successful event. www.northwestfamiliesforlife.weebly.com/march-for-life.html andhttp://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140119/news/701109566/
VIGIL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THIS WEEK
Please see the vigil schedule tab for days of the week and times when faithful people will be praying outside seven Chicago-land abortion facilities.
News from the last three Forest View vigils:
** On Thursday, February 6, we estimate that FIVE children lost their lives at Forest View.
** Our 7:00 am counselor Terry got to talk to an Asian man who brought a woman for an abortion. He told Terry that they “do not want to be here,” but it is “her choice.” This is a sad testament to the harm that abortion has done not only to women, but also to men who feel hopeless and helpless. They have been told the lie that they have no rights and don’t deserve to have any say in what happens to their own flesh and blood. Their rightful place as protector has been taken away. Thankfully, there is help available for the men who suffer too. One site is www.fatherhoodforever.org .
** On Thursday, February 13, we estimate that FOUR women made a “choice” they can never un-do.
** This day we met a new employee named Lizette. She was leaving with Samantha (one of the first employees we met when we first began our ministry almost 4 years ago) to pick up lunch. She stopped at the exit and rolled down her window to chat. I introduced myself and hope that in the future I will be able to build on this first meeting to give her a copy of the Abby Johnson letter to employees (see link below). One of the most important things a person can do when bearing witness outside of an abortion mill is to bring the light of Jesus to the employees by allowing them to see us as people who care about not just the babies, but them!
Pray for These Forest View Employees
- Nancy: Office manager and post-abortive woman
- Dr. Goyal: owner and operator of Forest View and 4 other suburban and 1 Chicago abortion mill
- Samantha: Was “just answering phones” as a way to make money for culinary school almost 4 years ago when we first met her. Now she has quit school and appears to be thoroughly invested in the business of abortion.
- *Carmen: New employee, cashier, Catholic. Has Women's Center and Project Rachel cards to give to women inside the clinic. Pray she will be inspired by the Spirit to hand them out and find a new job.
- *Amber: New employee, Nurse’s assistant, Phlebotomist, Finds abortion “interesting,” refused abortion for her own unplanned pregnancy.
- Brenda: her boyfriend told us she does not want to work there anymore and is looking for a new job.
- *Marcella: She has been sarcastic to us in the past, often sent out to bring unsure women back in.
- Lizette: New employee, beautiful young woman whom we met for the first time this week.
*Three starred have a copy of the Abby Johnson letter. You can print a copy of the letter here:www.attwn.org/wp-content/themes/attwn-child/images/attwn-onepage-lightbackground.pdf.